|Page (1) of 1 - 08/13/12||email article||print page|
New Sage 300 ERP 2012 Simplifies Processes and Improves UsabilityConnected Services Provide Businesses With Mobility and Cloud Solutions (August 13, 2012)
IRVINE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 08/13/12 -- Sage North America today announced details of Sage 300 ERP 2012, a completely integrated, multinational business management solution providing financials, CRM, operations, and business intelligence tools to mid-market businesses. Available in September 2012, many of its new features, including Sage Visual Process Flows and Sage Advisor Update, improve the customer experience through productivity enhancements that simplify business processes. Sage 300 ERP 2012 also features seamless integration with new web-based connected services to enable a mobile workforce.
The Sage 300 ERP 2012 release delivers:
- Sage Visual Process Flows, providing a graphical, process-oriented interface that can increase productivity by matching workflows and simplifying the navigation of specific tasks.
- Sage Advisor Update, enabling businesses that have subscribed to a Sage Business Care Plan to keep Sage 300 ERP current with the latest updates and enhancements.
- Improvements to order entry for mobile salespeople and back-office personnel to accelerate the sales process and make it easier to accept credit card payments using Sage Payments.
- Easier access to operational data with enhanced inquiry capabilities and improvements to the Report Designer in Sage 300 ERP Intelligence Reporting.
"Our drive to provide a simpler customer experience both in this version of Sage 300 ERP and in Sage ERP X3 V6.5, which we also announced today, clearly show that the inherent sophistication of ERP systems doesn't necessarily mean a complex user experience," said Joe Langner, EVP, Midmarket Solutions for Sage North America. "Visual process flows have been featured in a number of Sage ERP solutions and have received great feedback from users. By focusing on improving product usability and user productivity in Sage 300 ERP 2012, we're providing great value to both new customers and current customers who are looking to upgrade."
New connected services expand and enhance Sage 300 ERP functionality using seamless integrations that can extend over the web and create a mobile workforce.
- Sage 300 ERP Shipping cost-effectively manages the shipping process and provides rate shop capabilities to streamline shipping and reduce costs.
- Sage Sales Tax is a web-based solution that automatically performs address validation, sales tax jurisdiction research, and rate calculation on the fly and applies it appropriately to every transaction.
- Sage 300 ERP Alerts monitors the system for self-established events and conditions that require awareness or immediate action.
- Sage CRM Mobile Access provides access to critical data and work anytime, anywhere for sales, marketing and customer care professionals.
- Sage Exchange Portal provides users with a one-stop place to manage all their payment-related activities and manage their payment devices.
Sage is a leading global supplier of business management software and services for small and midsized businesses. The Sage Group plc, formed in 1981, was floated on the London Stock Exchange in 1989 and now employs more than 12,600 people and supports more than 6 million customers worldwide. For more information about Sage in North America, please visit the company website at NA.Sage.com. Follow Sage North America on Facebook, Facebook.com/SageNorthAmerica, and Twitter, Twitter.com/SageNAmerica.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: ERP, Sage Summit, software, Sales, Marketing, CRM - Customer Relationship Management, Shipping & Receiving, Sales & Marketing, Internet, Business Issues, IT Management, Management, Sales, Sales, Marketwire, Shipping, Internet Technology, Business,