|Page (1) of 1 - 04/10/12||email article||print page|
PROMISE Technology's Internationally Award Winning Thunderbolt(TM) Solutions Adopted by Cutting Edge Post-Production HousesEarly Adopters Embrace World's First Thunderbolt-Enabled RAID Storage Solutions -- the Fastest Storage Solutions for Creative Professionals (April 10, 2012)
MILPITAS, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/10/12 -- PROMISE Technology, Inc., a leader in providing high-performance storage solutions for the rich media market and the leader in designing cutting-edge Thunderbolt-enabled devices, today announced that a wide variety of industry leading post production houses and systems integrators have adopted its internationally award winning Pegasus and SANLink Thunderbolt-enabled RAID storage solutions to help drive their business and streamline their creative workflows. Among this broad array of early adopters are 2G Digital Post, Inc., Clear-Media, New Media Hollywood and TRANSIT Media.
Tweet this: #PROMISE Technology's Internationally Award Winning Thunderbolt Solutions Adopted by Cutting Edge Post Production Houses
"We are deeply gratified that such industry leaders have chosen to adopt PROMISE Technology's internationally award winning solutions for the rich media space," said Alice Chang, CMO, PROMISE Technology. "This adoption validates our decision to be the leaders in the development of cutting edge storage solutions that provide media and entertainment professionals the ability to fully exploit their digital assets and render to their end users, the most compelling solutions available in the industry today."
About the Early Adopters
- 2G Digital Post, Inc. is an HD online facility that specializes in TV and airline versioning of major motion pictures offering for clients including MGM/UA, Sony Pictures Entertainment, 20th Century Fox, Paramount Pictures, Lionsgate, Warner Bros. Studios, Miramax, DreamWorks SKG, and other studios and distributors.
- Clear-Media is an award winning app and digital communications company developing the next generation of video apps and 360º interactive campaigns focusing on creating and enhancing experiences through the innovative use of video content.
- New Media Hollywood is a full-service post production dealership specializing in hardware and software integration for the entertainment industry.
- TRANSIT Media is an upstart and fast-growing creative services agency specializing in editorial for theatrical film advertising.
From its rich portfolio of storage solutions developed for AV, media and entertainment and creative professionals, these post-production houses are deploying a combination of the following PROMISE products that improve their creative workflows and more cost-effectively deliver final projects to their clients in the timeliest manner possible.
- PROMISE Pegasus - the world's first Thunderbolt hardware RAID storage solution providing lightning fast performance, in 4-bay & 6-bay direct attached storage configurations, all leveraging Intel's revolutionary Thunderbolt Technology
- PROMISE SANLink - the first Thunderbolt to Fibre Channel adapter that provides media professionals with native high-speed Fibre Channel access to their shared SAN digital assets
- PROMISE VTrak® E-class Series - the only qualified storage solution for Mac OS X is an ideal storage solution for direct-attached or SAN-based applications. This line of high-performance storage solutions is a family of intelligent, high-availability SAS/SATA based RAID storage systems that fundamentally changes storage economics from purchase and set up to operation and upgrades
To learn more about PROMISE Technology and its rich portfolio of storage solutions for post production and media and entertainment professionals, PROMISE will be showcasing its products at the upcoming NAB show, April 16-19, Las Vegas Convention Center, booth #SL5327.
About PROMISE Technology, Inc.
PROMISE Technology, a leader in providing high-performance storage solutions to the data center, cloud, surveillance and rich media markets and the leader in designing cutting-edge Thunderbolt devices, develops and manufactures sophisticated RAID storage solutions recognized worldwide, ranging from a complete line of RAID controller cards to FC/iSCSI/SAS/SATA RAID subsystems. Catering to enterprise, mid-range, entry-level and consumer data protection needs, PROMISE products are distinguished by their Unified Common RAID Core and management software and unparalleled support. Headquartered in Milpitas, Calif., PROMISE has operations throughout Asia and Europe. For more information, visit PROMISE Technology's website at www.promise.com.
© 2012 PROMISE Technology, Inc. All Rights Reserved. PROMISE, the PROMISE logo, VTrak, SmartStor, SuperTrak, FastTrak, VessRAID, Vess, PerfectPATH, PerfectRAID, SATA150, ULTRA133 VTrak S3000, BackTrak, HyperCache, HyperCache-R, HyperCache-W, DeltaScan, GreenRAID, Pegasus and SANLink are registered or pending trademarks of PROMISE Technology, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Information regarding products, services and offerings may be superseded by subsequent documents and are subject to change without notice. For the latest information and specifications regarding PROMISE Technology, Inc. and any of its offerings or services, please contact your local PROMISE office or the corporate headquarters. Visit www.promise.com for more information on PROMISE products.
"Thunderbolt and the Thunderbolt logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries."
Douglas W. Gruehl
+31 (0)40 235 2604
PROMISE Technology, Inc.
+886 3 5782395
PROMISE Technology, Inc.
(03)5782395 ext. 8836
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: PROMISE Technology, Post/Production,Management,Camera/Film,Prosumer/Consumer,Business,Production/Post,Post Production,Production,Facility (Post Production),OS (Operating System),Mac,OS9,OSX,USA,Marketwire, Inc., ,Sony,National Association of Broadcasters,Film,Television,Business,Entertainment,Family,Other,