|Page (1) of 1 - 05/16/18||email article||print page|
The Apex of Cycling GPS Technology Has Arrived: Refactor Fitness Launches a Comprehensive Cycling GPS System to Combine the Essential Tools of Cycling Into One Device
IRVINE, Calif., May 16, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- In response to the high price and lack of functionality of mainstream cycling GPS devices, Refactor Fitness, (https://www.refactorfitness.com/), has created an advanced GPS system that incorporates an HD camera with ultra-efficient LED lights into one convenient design.
The Refactor Fitness RF-1 GPS provides cyclists with a multitude of essential cycling features all in a single device. Utilizing the Android 7.0 operating system that allows for a fast, responsive and fully customizable interface, the Refactor RF-1 incorporates a front-facing HD 1080p camera recording at 30fps with a dash cam function that continuously captures the last 20 minutes of a ride. Dual ultra-efficient LED headlamps allow for cyclists to see their paths clearly while allowing drivers and pedestrians to see them from a distance. All of these features - never before contained in one system - are augmented by a sunlight visible screen, a completely waterproof system, and high capacity 3000 mAh battery that gives the Refactor RF-1 a 12-hour battery life.
"We are trying to make it easier for people to enjoy technology on their ride. Safety is also a big priority, and with lights so that cars can see you, a camera so that you can record the cars, and accident detection, we're looking to keep people safe on the roads," said J. Kevin Crowell, CEO of Refactor Fitness. "We are doing things with hardware and sensors that no one has attempted before in a cycling GPS."
Refactor Fitness RF-1 features include:
- Advanced GPS Maps: Better GPS mapping functionality than standard cycling computers with pinch to zoom multitouch.
- HD Camera: 1080p Camera that records at 30fps with an alternate function to record at 720p at 60fps.
- Dash Cam Mode: Alternate camera mode that continuously records the last 20 minutes of your ride to ensure nothing is ever missed while saving space.
- Android 7.0 Software: Responsive software with fast, detailed maps, continuous video recording, assignable buttons and screen areas, accident notification and third-party upload integration (with more partners coming soon).
- Dual 60 Lumen (120 total) Ultra-Efficient LEDs: High power ultra-efficient LED lights that illuminate the way for cyclists while allowing drivers and others to see them from a distance.
- 32GB Of Storage: 32GBs of flash storage provides all the room you'll need to record rides, download directions and more.
- ANT+ And BTLE: Connect any ANT+ or BTLE sensors to the RF-1 system to display your heart rate, cadence, speed, and power.
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor with 2GB of RAM: A 1.2 GHz processor with 2GB of ram lets you access anything and everything with ease.
Refactor Fitness has launched a Kickstarter campaign, https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/998009867/rf-1-cycling-gps-with-lights-and-video-camera, to spread awareness about their GPS system among consumers, investment, and cycling community.
ABOUT REFACTOR FITNESS
Refactor Fitness lives in the cycling wonderland of Southern California, and its staff enjoys the ability to ride in wonderful weather and terrain. On many of their rides, they wished for a better, faster, more customizable cycling computer. Refactor Fitness wants to grow this idea into a sustainable, profitable company that is a great place to work at for people who love bikes and technology and want to build products that people are excited to own.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-apex-of-cycling-gps-technology-has-arrived-refactor-fitness-launches-a-comprehensive-cycling-gps-system-to-combine-the-essential-tools-of-cycling-into-one-device-300649362.html
SOURCE Refactor Fitness
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Video,Android,Science,Computer Science,